Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright ©Business Lead Connections Ltd. www.blcltd.co.uk Reg No. 07651206
Business Lead Connections ltd.
Venues.org.uk site Terms & Conditions
By accessing this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use or access this Site.
"You" means the user of the Site, "we", "us" and "our" means Business Lead Connections ltd. (BLCL) which owns Venues.org.uk, and all of its associated and subsidiary companies, "Site" means the site on the World Wide Web located at www.Venues.org.uk, and "Content" means the information and other material available within the Site.
RIGHTS GRANTED/RIGHTS RESERVED
The Content is for your personal use only and you may download the Content onto only one computer hard drive. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, commercially exploit or create derivative works from the Content.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; and that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We and/or our suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Site at any time.
The Site and the Content is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to the Site or the Content, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You further acknowledge that some of the Content is supplied to us (directly and indirectly) by third parties and accordingly we can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such Content.
In no event (except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence) shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Site or your use of or reliance upon the Content or any information you obtain by means of the Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through the Site are not affected.
USE OF COMMUNITY FACILITIES
You agree to use the personal web pages, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively "Community Facilities") contained on the Site only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Community Facility and agree to use the Site and any Community Facility contained on it in accordance with all relevant laws and not for any illegal purpose. You agree that when using a Community Facility or any other part of the Site, you shall not do any of the following:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, menacing in character, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Falsely impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload or transmit any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Use any Community Facility or other part of the Site in a way that may cause the same to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired.
- Attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of a Community Facility or any other part of the Site.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Community Facility that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Venues.org.uk considers e-mail transmitted via its service to be the private correspondence between the sender and the recipient. BLCL will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a user's private communications. BLCL will not disclose to a third party, nor use for any purposes, e-mail addresses that have been entered by a user in the 'Address Book', 'Guest List' or 'E-mail a friend' sections. The exceptions being that we may do so;
- as required by law;
- to comply with legal process;
- if necessary to enforce BLCL's Terms and Conditions;
- to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third parties;
- to protect the rights or property of BLCL, or others; and
- to identify or resolve technical problems or respond to complaints about the service.
BLCL reserves the right at all times, for any reason, to withdraw any of the services offered in our Community Facilities to any user.
You agree and understand that BLCL will not be liable in any way for content or messages created by users.
If you have a complaint about the use by any other user of any Community Facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other web sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by us or third parties via the Site and that we will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE OF SOFTWARE
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Content shall remain vested in us or our licensors.
Your use of any software that is made available to download from the Site or via any hyperlink contained on the Site ("Software") is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("Licence Agreement"). You may not install, copy or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a Licence Agreement unless you first agree to the terms of such Licence Agreement.
You are responsible for the security and proper use of all user names and passwords used from time to time in connection with the Site and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised people.
You must immediately inform us if there is any reason to believe that a user name or password has or is likely to become known to someone not authorised to use it or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way.
If you forget or lose a password or user name you must contact us and satisfy such security checks as we may operate.
We reserve the right to suspend user name and password access to the Site and the Services if at any time we consider that there is or is likely to be a breach of security.
We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to require you to change any or all of the passwords used by you in connection with the immediately Site.
You must inform us of any changes to the information you supplied when registering for the Site.
PURCHASE OF GOODS OR SERVICES FROM THIRD PARTIES
We will use our reasonable endeavours to indicate whether goods or services which are advertised on the Site are being offered for sale by us or by a third party. Goods are offered by a third party ("Third Party Goods") where:
- the Site contains a link to a third party site where you may choose to purchase any goods or services offered for sale on that site (whether or not such goods or services are advertised on the Site); or
- you may make an enquiry with us regarding goods or services offered by any third party, we then pass that enquiry on to the relevant third party or you contact that third party yourself, and you may subsequently decide to purchase such goods or services.
Where you choose to purchase Third Party Goods, the contract governing such purchase shall be between you and the relevant third party and on the standard terms and conditions (if any) of such third party for the purchase of such goods or services.
You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for evaluating Third Party Goods. You acknowledge any bookings or purchases of Third Party Goods made by you through the Site shall be subject to terms and conditions of the third party supplying the goods and/or services concerned and that we will not be a party to or any way responsible for or liable to you in respect of any transactions between you and third parties.
We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party.
- Please ensure that you own the rights to the pictures you submit for re-production and that you have obtained any relevant permission to use them in this way.
- Regrettably, we will be unable to re-produce photographs for which you have not obtained the relevant consents
- You agree and undertake with BLCL that you are the owner of the copyright in, or have authority to use, any material that you send to us for reproduction.
- These Purchase Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Each of the Clauses of these Purchase Terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. By continuing to use the Site following any such change you will be deemed to have accepted such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether these terms and conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any such change you must immediately stop using the Site.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Each provision of these terms and conditions excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision