As Longleat VIPs, your delegates can access behind-the-scenes areas and will have the opportunity to get even closer to the famous and magnificent animal residents of the estate. Along with the guidance of exclusive VIP rangers and knowledgeable keepers, your team will become truly immersed in a thrilling Safari adventure.
Book in your VIP team away day before 31st May and receive a free Longleat souvenir goody bag each.*
*Goody bags RRP of £30 each, VIP Full Day or Half Day must be confirmed before 31st May 2018 to qualify. Gifts will be available to take home on the day of your visit.
A VIP INSIGHT
What your VIP day could include:
- Lunch in Lord Bath's Banquesting Suite
- An immersive 4*4 safari adventure
- Feed the lorikeets, penguins and meerkats
- Behind the scenes tour of Longleat House (with all the salacious stories intact)
- Face to face exposure to fierce animals
- Delicious pastires and unlimited tea & coffee
- Unreserved access to everything else at Longleat
- Above all, a day of extraordinary, unique adventure
An astonishing year to make Longleat your event venue
Take advantage of Longleat's calendar of extraordinary events in 2018 to set the stage for your corporate event.
From supersized animatronic predators, a tantalising food & drink festival, a life-sized T.rex, an eccentric giant panda art installation, a three-day hot air balloon festival, fireworks, Ghost Tours, house-sized Chinese lanterns... the list goes on!
For your VIP day at Longleat in 2018, why not coincide the visit with one of our incredible main events?
- Predators - the killer animatronic exhibition - 24th March to 3rd September
- The Food and Drink Festival at Longleat - 23rd to 24th June
- Sky Safari - Lift your day at Longleat - 14th to 16th September
- T-Rex - the killer question - 24th May to 3rd September
- The Great British Autum at Longleat - 20th October to 4th November
- Fantastic Fireworks - 1st to 3rd November
- The Festival of Light at Longleat - selected dates from 9th November