The CHS Awards showcase the best of the UK hospitality industry - from hotels and venues to suppliers and buyers – is now open for 2020 entries.
The CHS Awards, now in its sixth year, recognises and celebrates groups and individuals that don’t normally get an opportunity to share excellence, across a variety of different disciplines.
These categories are:
- Event Organiser of the Year
- Venue Booker of the Year
- Best Front of House Professional
- Unsung Hero
- Rising Star
- Lifetime Achievement
- Best Large Meeting Space (Capacity of 500+ delegates)
- Best Mid-Sized Meeting Space (Capacity between 51 - 499 delegates)
- Best Small Meeting Space (Capacity of up to 50 delegates)
- Best Exhibition Facility
- Best Academic or Research Institution
- Best Independent Hotel
- Best Independent Venue
- Best Sustainable/ CSR Practice
- Best Unusual Event Space
- Best External Space
- Best Hotel Group/Brand Consortia
- Best UK Convention Bureau
- Best AV Company
- Best Catering Company
- Best UK Representation Company
The awards are judged by an independent panel of 50 event and hospitality professionals from leading agencies across the UK. The awards are free to enter, and nominees can enter as many categories they like and there is a relevant award for every individual, venue, event space, organisation or supplier involved in the industry.
Acknowledged as one of the UK's premier award celebrations for the events, conference and hospitality industry, the CHS Awards offer great exposure and an industry seal of approval for a job well done to our winners and runners up.
The CHS 2020 Awards is open for entries and details of the categories and entry criteria are all available online. The timeline for the CHS 2020 Awards is:
CHS Awards 2020 is now open for entries
Friday 3rd April 2020 Deadline for ALL Entries
Week Commencing Monday 18th May 2020 Shortlist Announced at CHS Leeds
Thursday 18th June 2020 the CHS Awards Ceremony at ICC, Birmingham