A diverse range of venues are among the finalists for the "Training Venue":http://www.venues.org.uk/searches/corporate_training_venues.asp of the Year category at this year’s World of Learning Awards, highlighting the importance they play in helping companies develop and motivate their staff.
The winners will be unveiled at a black-tie dinner on 14 November 2007 at the NEC, Birmingham, hosted by Dominic Holland, the Perrier Award-winning comic and successful author.
Judged by an independent panel, the finalists for Training Venue of the Year are:
– Aston Business School Conference Centre
– Cotswold Conference Centre
– eOffice: eOffice Manchester
– Henley Management College: The Henley Executive Learning Centre
– Sundial Group: Highgate House
– Warwick Conferences: Training and Conference Venue
– Whittlebury Hall
– Wyboston Lakes
Jim Reilly, project manager for the World of Learning Awards, was very impressed with the standard of this year’s entries. “I wish to congratulate all the venues who are finalists this year,” he said. “The World of Learning Awards have become very prestigious and are now widely considered to be the supreme accolade in the training industry.”
For more details visit www.learnevents.com