Discover the perfect venue for your next event at Celesta Venues, located within the esteemed Imperial College London. Offering an impressive array of flexible event spaces, from modern classrooms to lecture theatres and conference spaces for over 750 delegates, Celesta Venues is the ideal choice for hosting your next residential conference, training program summer school, educational trip and much more.
South Kensington, Central London
|Maximum Capacity of Largest Room
|Minimum Capacity of Smallest Room
|Number of Halls
|Number of Meeting Room options
|Number of Guest Room options
Highlighted venues and event spaces
- 170 Queen’s Gate: A Grade II listed townhouse with four stunning rooms and a private courtyard garden.
- The Sherfield Building: The Great Hall is the largest venue providing tiered seating for 758 and the exhibition space to 570 sqm. Queen’s Tower rooms are often used in conjunction and offer a contemporary space overlooking the Queen’s Lawn and Tower ideal for exhibitions, dinners and receptions for 620 guests. This room can also be separated into three smaller breakout spaces.
- The City and Guilds Building: A modern suite of ten meeting rooms for up to 65 delegates and lecture theatres. It also benefits from a dedicated mezzanine.
- Royal School of Mines: The third floor can be hired exclusively if required. The ground floor also boasts an impressive reception area with original staircase and period features; its entrance is conveniently accessible from Prince Consort Road.
With a selection of high-quality services, Celesta Venues benefits from a variety of in-house services including:
- Accommodation: Enjoy a selection of 2,200 single, twin and double bedrooms with either en-suite or shared bathroom facilities are available in South Kensington and North Acton. Rooms can be offered on a room only or bed and breakfast basis.
- Catering: Menus have been carefully crafted to suit a range of tastes and budgets, but if you’re looking for something with a difference, the talented team of chefs can design a bespoke, mouth-watering and memorable menu for you.
- Audio-visual: An in-house facilities and dedicated staff can provide bespoke state of the art AV services to ensure your event runs successfully. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available across all venues.
- Event planning and management: Our dedicated and friendly support team at Celesta Venues is available to help you organise and deliver a seamless unforgettable event.
- Virtual tours: Celesta Venues have a growing selection of virtual tours. They welcome you to immerse yourself in our modern and historic venues spaces to explore cavernous auditoriums and cosy meeting spaces.
Whatever the occasion, our central London venues are the perfect choice for your next event.