It's Christmas Jumper Day once again, and we are divided at venues.org.uk as to whether jumpers especially for Christmas are a worth- while investment purchase. Here are five reasons to hit the shops and get knitted out.
- Jumper Day is all about ITV launching TEXT SANTA. A great fundraising campaign to support three charities who find it difficult to raise money at this time of year. All money raised through is equally split between MacMillan Cancer Support. Make-A-Wish and Save the Children. So get your jumpers on and dig deep.
- Love it or hate it Christmas jumpers are the only opportunity for all of us, not lucky enough to be chosen for a panto, to wear an item of clothing that jingles, flashes and basically has reindeers on it without it being a fashion faux pas. In fact, the tackier the better.
- We all look bad in them so no one will out shine you at a festive gathering, unless you are under 8 years old and then you will always look fabulous.
- You can buy them everywhere to suit any budget. Check out fashionistas and footballers wearing them for online shoppers. Remember to look out for Boxing Day bargains for next year’s celebrations.
- Our final reason to buy is you can wear them every year, with only 12 days of Christmas they will never wear out.
If you are still looking for a place to wear your Christmas jumper, contact our team for all your festive Venue needs.
Contact our team