- Venue Location
- Special Offers
- List Your Venue
With some of the hottest weather the UK has seen for years, Christmas may feel like a long time away, but at the Vale Resort in Hensol, south Wales, preparations for the festive season are already in full swing.
Last year, the Vale Resort experienced its busiest Christmas ever, with more than 4500 Christmas Party bookings, and all of its party nights either fully booked or close to capacity.
Corporate clients recognise the Vale Resort as the place to bring colleagues and many businesses have already reserved their private Christmas party for this year, keen to get ahead of the game.
Packages start from just £39 per person* including three course meal, live entertainment and disco until the early hours.
• Swing Night – enjoy the sensational sound of the Fraser Lawson eight piece swing band - Cocktail reception, three course meal, live entertainment, disco until 1am - £45 per person
• John Oliver Big Band Party Night – Cocktails and canapés, four course meal, half bottle of wine per person, live entertainment, disco until 1am - £69 per person
• Staying Alive 80s Night – Cocktail reception, three course meal, live entertainment, disco until 1am - £45 per person
• Tribute Party Nights: Adele – Three course meal, live entertainment, disco until 1am - £39 per person
• Tribute Party Nights: Welsh Rocks – Cymru Rocks celebrate the musical talents of their fellow countrymen from the last 30 years - Three course meal, live entertainment, disco until 1am - £39 per person
• Essential Party Nights – enjoy a meal with friends then hit the dance floor to the sounds of the resident DJ - Cocktail reception, three course meal, half bottle of wine per person, disco until 1am - £45 per person
As an added bonus, we are giving every party person a £10 voucher for the Vale Resort’s Five Bubble Spa* for a little pre-party pampering.
Guests who want to make a night of it can take advantage of the Resort’s competitive party night accommodation rates from just £35* per person including breakfast. Guests are also welcome to arrive early and enjoy a round of golf on one the Resort’s championship golf courses*.
Stephanie Metson, marketing manager of the Vale Resort, said: “At Christmas we like to create something that everyone can enjoy, so our most popular evenings and events are all back and we have added some new entertainment into the mix.
“Our parties are an ideal way for companies to thank their staff, or for friends to get together for some pre-Christmas fun.
“We can also host private parties and with ten different party suites can happily cater for a quiet intimate dinner or an office party for 300. Our dedicated events coordinators will work with you to plan everything from the entertainment, right down to the table decorations, to ensure you have the perfect night.”
For New Year itself, the Vale Resort is again hosting its popular black tie Soul Night and Gala dinner. This year, one of south Wales’ best soul bands, Big Macs Wholly Soul Band will be providing the music, with classics from the 60s, 70s and 80s. For £150 per person, guests can enjoy overnight accommodation and brunch; a champagne and canapé reception; five course meal; revellers’ breakfast just after midnight; live entertainment; disco and full use of leisure facilities.
To see the full list of what’s on offer this Christmas and New Year visit www.valehotel.com/Christmas.
*Accommodation based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room. Golf and spa are subject to terms and conditions and are at an additional charge. The spa voucher is subject to terms and conditions.