- Venue Location
- Special Offers
- List Your Venue
Things get underway in style this year at Central Hall Westminster. Red carpet arrival, paparazzi photographers lining the entrance of the iconic Grade II listed venue, to snap you looking lovely. Opulent foyer areas with marble flooring and stunning staircase guide you to a Kir Royale reception. For the brave who bear the temperatures, enjoy the best view in London from our balcony, looking down Westminster Abbey towards the twinkling lights of the city.
A fabulous dinner with half bottle of wine is then served, prepared by an award-winning master chef. Inside the 1940s-themed venue a cinema-sized screen shows classic film clips, with the option of choosing It's A Wonderful Life, Casablanca or White Christmas. Indulgent treats will be served during an internal and you'll even get to keep some lovely snapshots of your evening together. Quite simply, Christmas in London doesn't get much better than this.
- Red carpet and paparazzi photographers
- Reception Kir Royale and the best view in London
- Three course seated dinner and ½ bottle of wine (award winning Chef)
- Cine-size screen and 1940’s themed venue
- Choose your own movie option (White Christmas, Casablanca and others)
- Treats & Surprises during movie interval
- Follow up event snapshots of the evening
The package has been voted ‘Christmas Package of the Week’ by Event Magazine in July 2012.