- Venue Location
- Special Offers
- List Your Venue
Brighton Dome, one of the South Coast’s premier event venues, will once again host Brighton’s Digital Festival as a hub venue, providing the space for a range of conferences designed for digital industry experts.
Brighton Digital Festival is a community-driven grassroots festival celebrating digital arts and culture which runs throughout September. The festival provides an exciting platform for an expansive and diverse programme of events, exhibitions and conferences that are produced by a network of organisations from the arts and digital communities, alongside individuals who are passionate about digital culture.
Brighton Dome has partnered with Brighton Digital Festival to host at least seven of the key events taking place in September. These include:
• BrightonSEO – as one of the most respected natural search conferences in the UK, BrightonSEO is a one day search conference following a day of training workshops bringing some of the best speakers in the world of search to Brighton. 11th - 12th September.
• Reasons to be Creative, a three-day conference for web designers and coders which brings together the world’s most talented designers, coders, creatives, film makers, animators, illustrators and artists. 1st - 3rd September.
• Improving Reality - Visibility is a Trap, is an inspiring day of talks by thinkers from the technology, film, education and art worlds, exploring how new technologies are changing our understanding of the world. 4th September.
• dConstruct 2014 – a one day gathering of artists, writers, hackers and coders regarding surveillance, connected devices and big data with the theme ‘Living with the Network’. 5th September.
• Brighton Mini Maker Faire– from DIY microscopes to CAD workshops, this interactive exhibition will showcase the rich cornucopia of projects from makers across the UK. 6th September.
• The Brighton Digital Marketing Festival (BDMF) will bring together the brightest talent in the digital marketing industry in a one day event at the Brighton Dome Corn Exchange on 18th September.
• Let’s Get Real Conference – a day of networking and conference sessions for those working in cultural organisations, to learn to get to know their audience better, use digital tactics more effectively and gain insights into user behaviours. 18th September.
Andrew Comben, Chief Executive of Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival, commented: “I am delighted that Brighton Dome is the 2014 hub venue for Brighton’s Digital Festival. We recently launched enterprise class WI-FI across all five venues so that we are equipped to handle up to 10,000 concurrent users, perfectly timed for the start of the Festival.”
Offering a choice of 5 venues catering for 20 – 1700 people and boasting both Grade I and II listed heritage, Brighton Dome is ideally situated amidst the Royal Pavilion Gardens within the heart of Brighton’s dynamic cultural quarter. The venues provide an impressive and flexible setting for any conference, exhibition or event.