- Venue Location
- Special Offers
- List Your Venue
UK, 5th February 09: Sodexo Prestige is launching a new campaign that will see a series of live events held across the country. The campaign ‘Many Happy Returns’ is aimed at rewarding long term clients as well as developing new relationships with event organisers throughout the UK. The start of the campaign will coincide with the 5th birthday of Prestige Experience, the brand’s sales consortium.
Each of the ten events will take on a ‘Birthday Party’ theme, incorporating the individual venue’s themes and showcasing the brand’s key properties. The parties will take place between February and April 2009 at destinations including:
* Jazz on the lawn at Ashton Court Mansion in Bristol
* Admiral’s dinner on board HMS Belfast
* Live football at Newcastle United FC and Everton FC
* A raceday at Ascot Racecourse
* A rugby match at Murrayfield
* Corporate networking breakfast on board the Talll Ship at Glasgow Harbour
* Team building at Blenheim Palace, and
* A dining experience with Bateaux London and Cabinet War Rooms and Churchill Museum
“The campaign underlines our belief in live events as an effective medium in reaching new and returning customers,” comments Anna Fenten, marketing director Sodexo Prestige. “It’s an ambitious undertaking but we’re looking forward to celebrating our birthday across the country and alongside our clients.”
Sodexo Prestige will be launching the campaign at International Confex with the first Birthday Party event scheduled to take place on their stand (B840) at 2pm on 24th February.