Event association MPI UK & Ireland has announced its new board of directors for 2014/2015.
IMEX Group's Miguel Neves will remain as president of the chapter. Richard Parker, CMM (Director of Healthcare Strategy, Zibrant) is to be president elect and will take on the president role from 1st July 2015. Samme Allen (Head of C&E Sales, Rugby Football Union) continues as Chapter Past President.
The core team of Vice-Presidents remains in place with Jane Baker (Commercial Director UK, CWT Meetings & Events) as VP of Education, delivering educational content throughout the Chapter’s educational events supporting the CMP certification.
Jamie Ades (Senior Account Manager - Associations, Excel London) continues as VP of Communications, managing the Chapter’s marketing and communication.
With Ruth Bennett (Category Manager Attractions & Days Out, Buyagift) leaving her role at London & Partners, VP of membership, her position will now be filled by Richard Allchild (Sales Manager, IMEX Group).
The full board structure, effective from 1st July 2014 to 30th June 2015:
- President - Miguel Neves, IMEX Group
- President Elect - Richard Parker, Zibrant
- Past President - Samme Allen, Rugby Football Union
- VP Finance - Ed Bolling, Ironmongers’ Hall
- VP Education - Jane Baker, CWT Meetings & Events
- VP Membership - Richard Allchild, IMEX Group
- VP Communications - Jamie Ades, ExCeL - London
- VP Certification - Liz Rice, Metro Broadcast
- VP Innovation -Jackie Mulligan, UK Centre for Events Management
- Deputy VP Certification (without vote) - Beri Kockaya, ICSC Europe
- Deputy VP Membership (without vote) - Adam Said, TFI Group