Choosing the right venue to host a social or corporate event is not an easy task – with factors such as location, cost and capacities to consider, a venue checklist is essential to ensure all elements of a successful event are covered. Coupled with the need to often keep a large number of people happy…and you can have a tricky job on your hands.
If this sounds familiar and to help make life a little easier, below are 5 reasons why we feel you should consider bringing your next event to us here at Allianz Park:
1. Location is key when trying to attract delegates or guests and should be at the top of your list when searching for the right venue to host an event. We are proud to offer an accessible and easy-to-reach location; five minutes from the M1, A1 and only twenty minutes from Central London and with 800 free car parking spaces on site to avoid any ‘where will I park’ stress when you get here!
2. Allianz Park has the flexibility to host both small and large-scale events in our indoor and outside space. From board meetings in our hospitality suites to our impressive Olympic Bar, we have both the capacity and expertise to accommodate events from 10 to 3,500 guests. Our stadium has seen product launches, wedding exhibitions and food markets take place during the last 12 months, plus numerous sports days, fun days and outdoor events in our 26 acres!
3. Sporting locations are known to inspire and as ‘home’ to Saracens, we are proud of our venue and its sporting history. Why not hold your next board meeting overlooking our famed pitch or book an event in our Olympic Bar which houses the 80 metre warm-up track from the 2012 games? Adding extra elements of interest to your event can also really make it stand out from other run-of-the-mill venues. Here at Allianz Park, we also boast the largest collection of Olympic torches which forms part of our impressive sporting memorabilia collection – why not add a stadium tour to your event and allow your guests or delegates to experience a little bit of sporting nostalgia for themselves?
4. We know that catering for both social and corporate events is of paramount importance when choosing a venue. Our in-house team will work alongside you and our preferred suppliers to create the perfect menu for your budget and will satisfy all dietary requirements; we pride ourselves on delivering a first class service and have a wealth of experience catering for events of all sizes.
5. Our team is dedicated to ensure that your event is a success from start to finish and can provide a full consultancy service to ensure that every element is covered. From state-of-the-art AV and event theming, to creative input and using our space to its full potential, we will work with you and your team to ensure that your event is remembered for all the right reasons!