This New Year's Eve, Bounce will be rocking London’s most elaborate UV art installation. The display runs throughout the entire venue, plunging rooms into exhilarating black light chambers, with iridescent Keith Haring inspired artwork illuminating the walls and ceiling above.
With more UV blacklight than a CSI Miami bedroom scene, not only will your clothes be glowing like the fires of Mordor, so your hearts will be glowing too as you ping pong the night away. Epic dancing encouraged and made possible by the awesome DJ Mighty Atom and DJ Nick Terrific. PLUS inordinate amounts of fun, enhanced by the Bounce Games Maker team, ensuring that this will be the only New Year’s Eve in your life worth remembering.
At just £10* your UVNYE ticket will get you:
- Unlimited UV ping pong all night and well into 2015, with free play across all tables, including the London 2102 Olympic final table, 2012 World Championship Table, and a new addition - the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games final table
- UV face artists will be onsite all night, glamorising your face to the point where you will be seen shining from space
- The Bounce Games Makers will be glowing around, injecting gigalitres of untainted fun into the night, running inclusive games tables and dishing out UV inspired gifts
- Awards and rewards of the liquid variety, for the best UV outfits
- Music provided by the smashingly good DJ Nick Terrific and the award winning Mighty Atom (4 x UK DMC Champion)
This is the New Year’s party that you will be gutted if you miss. So don’t!
NEW YEARS EVE: 31st December 2014
Ticket price: £10 *Early Bird / £15 Standard
Doors: 9pm - 3am
Ents: Games, challenge tables and face artists throughout the evening
Music: The funkiest upbeat and retro party anthems
More info and buy tickets: http://bouncepingpong.com/whats-on
Social ping pong hotspot Bounce, burst onto London’s social scene in autumn 2012 to rave reviews and has proved popular with name stars including Elle McPherson, Kevin Spacey and Gwyneth Paltrow. Designed by award-winning interior designer Russell Sage, Bounce is built on the very same site where the game of ping pong was originally invented by Jaques of London in 1901.
Although always popular for evening and PR events, this unique flagship Holborn venue, has now steadily built a reputation as one of the finest convention-defying conference spaces in London, with 12,000 sq ft of space for organisations to work, meet and play.